One of the things I run across with Scentsy as I talk to people about starting their own business is doubt. So many people doubt themselves. They doubt their ability, they doubt their knowledge, they doubt their support system…you name it and they doubt it. It’s sad to see how many people are afraid to start something new because of what *might* not work for them or what *might* happen. What if it does work? What if great things do happen?
When I started my business over 4 years ago, I had no idea what I was really getting into and I had no idea what I was even doing. But I knew I needed something to do and I wanted to make some extra money so I thought it could be something fun to try. I had NO idea what it would turn into.
What if I had let doubt stop me?
- I wouldn’t have made the dozens and dozens of new friends that I have.
- I wouldn’t have met people from all around the world.
- I wouldn’t have become the leader that I am.
- I wouldn’t have an amazing team of women who I get to help toward success.
- I wouldn’t have traveled all around this country with my husband to attend awesome trainings and get some fun
- I wouldn’t have earned FIVE FREE trips and traveled to several other countries!
- I wouldn’t have gained all the self-confidence that I now have.
- I wouldn’t have realized what a great business woman I could be.
- I wouldn’t be doing a job I love with people that I love and getting paid to have FUN!
Doubt can be a terrible thing. You just have to give it a good throat punch and tell it to go away. 😉 What is doubt keeping you from doing?